Monday 31 October 2011

Nails of the Day..

Since I'm still new to the whole blogging world, it feels strangely odd doing a NOTD after seeing many other bloggers doing it, but hey ho! It really is quite fun (:

I was trying out the H&M nail polishes for the first time, and so far so good! 
  and to top it off, my must have top-coat; Sally Hansen Insta-dry
 
This polish is in the shade 'Cherry' and its so beautiful; honestly don't think the photo does it justice. It's the perfect wine red that I've been on the hunt for the winter and my find couldn't have been better. It's priced at incredibly low price of only 99p :o So instantly, I had to pick up two. -not going to lie, even tempted to pick up another.. I also picked up another in the colour 'Taupe'. As you can judge by the name, its such a gorgeous muted greige-ish colour. (: just my cup of tea, however since I do sway towards the neutrals nearly every-time, I jumped on the wagon and went for the autumn/winter colour. 

p.s. you'll be seeing a NOTD in the future with the Taupe, I'm sure of it. 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment