Thursday 3 November 2011

Benefit thrrrob face powder review.




This one's just going to be a a quick and easy review of what I think about Benefit's thrrrob face powder. Although the product itself is pink, it is targeted to being a face powder.. 

Long story short, what do I think of this product? I like it. But not enough to re-purchase. There, that does pretty much sum it up; it is nice, but since it is so pink and I'm not sure how well its picked up in the photo, but there is fine glitter in this product I must warn you. Also since it is meant to be a face powder, rather than a blush, the pigmentation isn't the best either. 
All those factors combined, it does limit the uses of this product, and for me, its been strictly used only as a blush for evenings. (it's even too much glitter for daytime /: ) 


Overall, I don't think its anything to write home about and its.. Okay. Would I say it's worth the price tag? No, sadly it really isn't worth it. If your looking for a great everyday blush, I would recommend No7 for highstreet and bobbi brown for higher up the price scale. 


Rate it:  3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment